V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Overview
92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world look to V-Ray to visualize their designs for the tallest buildings, most sustainable homes, and most innovative cities. It means having 3DS Max without V-Ray is like having a car without wheels.
V-Ray has all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation. Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray’s seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth.
Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray’s seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth. V-Ray puts you in the driver’s seat. You’re in control. With V-Ray’s versatile features, you can choose the best approach for your scene.
Features of V-Ray Next for 3ds Max
- A handy and world-renowned 3D modeling software application.
- Provides you with a comprehensive set of tools for creating impressive scenes.
- Specifically designed for game developers and visual artists.
- Got an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Got advanced polygon and texturing modeling.
- Got pipeline and workflow support.
- Supports MAXScript scripting language, which automates repetitive tasks.
- Got Scene Explorer, which ensures a hierarchical view of scene design.
- Includes PhysX Nvidia right body dynamics and a flexible plugin structure.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- OS: Windows 8 or higher
- CPU: 1st Gen Intel Core or compatible processor with SSE4.2 support (x64)
- Memory:8 GB RAM
- More significant cache memory, higher memory bandwidth, and more cores are better.